• 0 Items - 0,00
    • Aucun produit dans le panier.

Crypto Payment Processor Explained

These individuals see cryptocurrency not just as an asset but also as an investment in infrastructure that takes banks and credit card networks out of the equation. The customer’s card information is then sent through a payment gateway to the payment processor. The processor then formally initiates the transaction by sending the information to the […]

speak to an AI with some Actual Intelligence?

Instead, finding a solution that benefits your business, your situation, and your audience is crucial to long-term success in this medium. Often, and for the reasons highlighted above, that solution tends to be an AI-powered chatbot. Over time, the software may learn acronyms, spelling errors, and synonyms for popular search words. It can even adjust […]

Crypto for Beginners: What Is Crypto and How Does It Work?

Some experts recommend starting much lower, with just a 1% investment in cryptocurrency and the remaining 99% of your portfolio going to stocks and other traditional investments. Use crypto as a diversifier — Rather than betting their entire portfolio on cryptocurrencies booming in price, they’ll only allocate a small portion of their assets to cryptocurrency. […]

Trusted by Ethereum Code Official Website